Premium Technician - Operations
To assist with and to provide administrative, processing and document production support in respect of the Overseas offices on behalf of Processing Services and to provide such support to the MGA (Managing General Agent) and other Overseas Offices as required.
To ensure compliance with all legal and Regulatory requirements including Treating Customers Fairly and Contract Certainty.
To assist with the integration of Enterprise Risk (ER) into the Overseas Offices.
- To complete the technical premium processing for the Overseas Offices risks bound.
- Obtaining information and documents from Placing Brokers and Underwriters
- Populating ER for all new/renewal policies and processing all endorsements.
- Creating client documentation including Evidence of Covers, debit notes and credit notes and sending these to Placing brokers as required.
- Responsibility for the preparation and submission of London Market Insurance documentation including submission of LPANs and supporting documents to Xchanging via the Insurance Market Repository.
- Monitor signings received from Xchanging and resolve queries raised.
- Record and maintain work spreadsheet to track processing position.
- Provide updates and progress reports to management.
- Responsibility for the accuracy of data and carrying out peer review within the team
- Assist with any cash reconciliation issues and cash release.
- All Processing Services, MGA and Overseas management and staff.
- Key external customers including brokers.